Yellowood X5 Fingerboard Y-Trucks - Chrome and Tiffany
by More info
Y-Trucks are some of the highest quality trucks you can buy for your fingerboard. Made with love by the Yellowood brand in Portugal, Spain. Every truck is handmade in Spain to ensure a high standard of manufacturing.
This X5 Y-Trucks design is the fully polished colorway with a 34mm wide construction. Y-Trucks separate themselves with their signature "Y" shape on the face of their hangers.
These trucks come stock with o-ring bushings, bushing washers and Yellowoods AutoBlock VII lock nuts to keep your trucks dialed in with a less likely chance of loosening up while in use.
O-Ring Bushings and Pivot Cup colors may vary!
These Y-Trucks come with the following:
- Two completely assembled Y-Trucks
- 4 AutoBlock VII Lock Nuts
- 8 Hexagonal Hardware Screws
- 1 Y-Key VII Tool
- Y-Trucks Stickers
In case you clicked on this by mistake, we want to be clear. This product is meant to be used on fingerboards. You know teeny tiny skateboards for your fingers. NOT full-size skateboards.
- Width: 35mm
- Finish: Powder-coated
- Kingpin design: Screw in
- Bushings: O-Ring's with micro washers
- Baseplate Hardware Specs: Hexagonal heads
- Axle Hardware: Nylock lock nuts
- Bearing compatibility: Single and Dual Bearing compatible
- Tool Specs: Lock nut wrench, two Hexagonal sized wrenches. This tool is specific to the Y-Trucks and is NOT compatible with the hardware size on other trucks!
- Unlike Y-Wheels, the Y-Trucks are compatible with just about every wheel on the market. With Single Bearing design wheels, the axles will protrude out of the wheels 1-2mm.
- Y-Wheels are the best combination with these trucks!