TiLT Theory 3 Deck - 6" Wide
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is in stock
The Theory deck from Tilt is one of the best decks on the market. It offers balance, and strength, so riders are less prone to anti-popping (pending skill level of course). It comes with all the goods that previous theories came with, like the welded dropouts, and the welded on fender. It doesn't feature a fully flat bottom, but I believe that it makes balancing easier, as you are grinding on the two grind plates rather than being able to rock back and forth on a fully flat bottom! The 6" wide version of the Theory 3 will offer more grind and foot space, but park style tricks will be harder due to the larger mass you have to move around. If you don't need the extra space, be sure to check out the 5.5" version!
- Weight: 4.85 lb
- Length: 22" - 23"
- Width: 6"
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Headtube Manufacturing Process: 3D Machined
- Headtube Angle: 83
- Axle Size Compatibility: 8mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm, or 30mm wide
- Peg Compatibility: Front: Yes, Back: No
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Grip Tape Included: No
- Hardware/Brake Included: Axle, 24mm spacers (30mm spacers is deck without spacers)
Thank you! Your item was added to the cart.
You Might Also Like
QuickviewTV Camo Grip TapeSpecial Price $4.95 $9.95