Root Industries Lithium Deck - Matty Ceravalo Signature
by More info
Matty’s signature pro scooter deck features Root’s flat bottom, which promotes catch free grinds, and rounded drop outs which gives riders a bigger lock in point for 5-0s. The back end of the deck also features a one tool system where the deck end holds the nut still, while you tighten the other side with an allen key. If you have a similar system in your fork, one allen key will be able to completely take apart your scooter!
Say hello to Matty Ceravolo’s signature Root Industries AIR Deck.
Ice and Fire - polar opposites, yet equal in strength and energy, come together as one to accentuate this beautiful masterpiece of a scooter deck. Showing the Light and the darkness in life, this unique piece of art serves as a reminder that although you may be going through fire, ice will be there to cool the burns.
Make sure you click the “specifications” tab to learn more.
- Weight - 3.26 lbs
- Material - Aluminum
- Length - 19.5"
- Width - 4.8"
- Foot Space - 12.6"
- Axle size Compatibility - 8mm ONLY
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility - 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility - (Can run up to 30mm, but must run wheels that are 30mm at the urethane, but 24mm at the bearing! You must modify spacers to run 30mm all around wheels)
- Peg Compatibility - Front YES, Back NO
- Headtube cut-out - YES
- Griptape included - NO
- Hardware/Brake included - YES (Vertical 2 bolt pattern, top mounted brake)