Root Industries AIR Deck - Jamie Addison Signature
by More info
Jamie’s signature pro scooter deck features Root’s flat bottom, which promotes catch free grinds, and rounded drop outs which gives riders a bigger lock in point for 5-0s. The back end of the deck also features a one tool system where the deck end holds the nut still, while you tighten the other side with an allen key. If you have a similar system in your fork, one allen key will be able to completely take apart your scooter!
From the serene seaside of Eastbourne, to the chaotic energy of the UK’s pristine indoor skateparks, Jamie Addison is familiar with the whole spectrum. Somebody who enjoys the small things in life, like the airplanes that make their way over his hometown every year, Jamie’s riding is opposite of his regular demeanor. Destroying any obstacle that comes in his way, Jamie’s wonder as a scooter rider allows him to hold nothing back in his riding.
Make sure you click the “specifications” tab to learn more.
- Weight - 4.1 lbs
- Material - Aluminum
- Length - 20"
- Width - 5.1"
- Foot Space - 12.8"
- Axle size Compatibility - 8mm ONLY
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility - 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility - 24mm (Can run up to 30mm, but must run wheels that are 30mm at the urethane, but 24mm at the bearing! You must modify spacers to run 30mm all around wheels)
- Peg Compatibility - Front YES, Back NO
- Headtube cut-out - YES
- Griptape included - NO
- Hardware/Brake included - YES. (Vertical 2 bolt pattern, top mounted brake)