Lucky Tanner Fox Signature Deck
by More info
The long awaited Tanner Fox deck is here. After countless rumors and pictures floating around the scooter industry the deck is finally available to the world. The paint job on this deck that helps make it one of a kind, what he's calling "Guac Green" is a never before seen color for a scooter deck. Originating from Tanner's car wrap color in real life that was one of a kind he instantly knew when it came to his deck what he was going to do. Tanners preferred dimensions on a deck are 19.5" long and 4.5" wide and thats exactly what you get with this guy. It also weighs 3 lbs. 5.7 oz. which is actually extremely light for a scooter deck. Even the bottom of the deck features a graphic of Tanner's GTR burning out with him sitting on the trunk and the side features a graphic of Tanner's signature on top of a YouTube logo to acknowledge his major success reaching over 5 million subscribers and growing. If you're part of the Fox Fam or even just a fan in general and you've been looking for a new deck than this is deck for you! For more details, click the "specifications" tab above.
This deck fits up to 115mm wheels AS IS. If you want to run bigger wheels, the Lucky 125mm brake must be purchased seperately!
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Length: 19.75"
- Width: 4.5"
- Material: Exruded 6061 Aluminum T6
- Headtube Manufacturing Process: Forged/CNC
- Headtube Angle: 82.5
- Axle Size Compatibility: M8 only
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 110mm (Lucky Steely Brake 120mm version can be used to run 120mm wheels)
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: yes, additional spacers needed though
- 12 STD Compatibility: No
- Grip Tape Included: Yes
- Hardware/Brake Included: Brake, axle, and spacers are included