Fasen Spiral Pro Scooter
by More info
The Fasen Spiral Pro Scooter is the brand new complete from Fasen. After taking a small break from manufacturing completes, Fasen is back to bring riders a scooter fit for the streets, or the park. The Spiral is made up of a lot of aftermarket products, which make the scooter a great deal when considering how much each of those parts cost sold separately.
This scooter is for pretty much any skill level, whether you be entry level or pro! An experienced rider looking for an overall upgrade from their current setup, or a new rider looking for a scooter that they won't have to upgrade anytime soon!
Make sure you click the “specifications” tab to learn more.
- Total height - 34.6"
- Weight - 8 lbs
- Bar Width - 22.8"
- Bar Height - 25.6"
- Bar Material - Steel
- Bar Sizing - Standard
- Clamp Style/model - Fasen 2 Bolt Clamp
- Compression - IHC
- Fork Manufacturing Process - Forged
- Headtube Manufacturing Process - Forged
- Headtube Angle - 82.5°
- Deck Width - 4.75"
- Deck Length - 20.25"
- Deck Footspacing - 14.1"
- Wheel size - 120mm x 24mm
- Fits wheel size range - 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm
- Brake drilling - Single bolt, Top mounted
- Level of assembly - EASY
- Tools/Hardware included - YES
- Suggested “Skill” level - Intermediate - Pro