Ethic Merrow V2 Fork
by More info
Strength and weight was the key features when designing this fork. But it also comes with a built in crown race / headset ring and removable spacers. Forged out of one piece of 7075 aluminium its as hard as it gets. Also come with concave axle for maximum durability. This type of alloy cannot be welded so the fork is forged into one single piece of aluminum then treated to eliminate any weak points. At 0.50 lbs the Ethic Merrow fork is the lightest on earth.
The Ethic Merrow Fork integrates steel spacers for more durable rolling, and a headset ring to make it easier to mount on decks with integrated headsets.
Compression bolt is included for SCS & HIC compatibility. SCS and HIC sold seperately.
- Weight: 0.65 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Build process: CNC
- Steer tube length: 5.75"
- Wheel size compatibility: 110mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm
- 12 STD compatibility: NO
- Compression Type: SCS
- Other Compressions: HIC if HIC kit with a removable top cap is purchased.
- Compression Bolt Type: Proprietary
- Hardware included: Axle, Compression bolt
- Crown race integrated: YES