Envy KOS Charge S6 Pro Scooter
by More info
The Charge is 1 of 3 top of the line model pro scooters from Envy! It comes with all the bells and whistles any rider who's looking to win a competition needs. Things like an Alumnimun bar to save weight, IHC compression for reliability, and super fast 110mm wheels. Of course, this guy is compatible with Envy's full aftermarket line, so future expansion from anything to a Reaper bar to a SOBv3 fork will be a breeze. Speaking of the fork, all the S6 KOS models come with a redesigned Declare fork. The Declare is one of Envy's first aftermarket fork, so it's really cool to see it make a comeback!
- Weight: 8.7 lbs
- Total Height: 35.5"
- Bar Width: 22.8"
- Bar Height: 25.5"
- Bar Material: Aluminum
- Outer Bar Diameter: Oversized
- Inner Bar Diameter: Standard
- Clamp Style/model: Oversized Double Clamp
- Compression: IHC
- Deck Width: 4.9"
- Deck Length: 20.5"
- Wheel size: 120mm
- Wheel Width: 26mm (24mm at core)
- Fits wheel size range: Up to 125mm x 24mm (See these Envy Conversion Spacers to run wider wheels!)
- Level of assembly: Easy
- Tools/Hardware included: 6mm Hex tool, and owner's manual are included
- Suggested “Skill” level: Beginner-Intermediate