Envy AOSv5 Deck - Will Scott Signature - 5.5" Wide
by More info
Will Scott is a professional scooter rider for Envy. He can ride anything, if you see him at a park, or at a street spot, he is killing it! His signature graphic is represents his personal interests and influences from various artists. The mandala design was influenced by his sisters original concepts and illustrations and his skeleton design was combined rom his ideas of what he wanted on his first signature product from many years ago.
This deck is for pretty much any rider! 5.5 is becoming much more common of a width, because it gives riders a lot of room to lock into grinds, but not make the deck less responsive. So if you are a rider who is constantly riding street and park, look no further because this is it!
Make sure you click the “specifications” tab to learn more.
- Weight - 3.75 lbs
- Material - Aluminum
- Length - 22"
- Width - 5.5"
- Foot Space - 15.7"
- Grind rail width
- Headtube Angle - 84
- Axle size Compatibility - 8mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility - 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm, 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility - 24mm, 26mm (Can fit 30mm, but additional spacers are needed)
- Peg Compatibility - Front YES, Back NO
- Headtube cut-out - YES
- Griptape included - NO
- Hardware/Brake included - YES, 1 bolt, top mounted brake