Envy AOSv5 Deck - Jonathan Perroni Signature - 6" Wide
by More info
Jonathan Perroni is a professional scooter rider for Envy/Blunt scooters. Jonathan is one of the most technical and talented riders on the planet, if you have seen his riding, we are sure you will agree! His signature graphic shows everything Jonathan loves, especially is pride for being French.
This deck is for the big and tall rider, or somebody who is looking for a lot of grind space. The deck's width will allow riders to lock into grinds MUCH easier than smaller decks. This deck will be harder to maneuver though, so if you are looking for something a little more responsive or easier to move around, we would recommend checking out the 5.5x22 version of the Jonathan Peronni deck! However, if you are looking for a deck that will lock into any grind you try, look no further, because this is it!
Make sure you click the “specifications” tab to learn more.
- Weight - 4.4 lbs
- Material - Aluminum
- Sizes - 6x23"
- Foot Space - 16.5"
- Headtube Angle - 84
- Axle size Compatibility - 8mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility - 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm, 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility - 24mm (Can run 30mm, will need additional spacers though!)
- Peg Compatibility - Front YES, Back NO
- Headtube cut-out - YES
- Griptape included - NO
- Hardware/Brake included - YES, 1 bolt, top mounted brake