Envy AOSv5 Deck - Jonathan Perroni Signature - 5.5" Wide
by More info
Jonathan Perroni is a professional scooter rider for Envy/Blunt scooters. Jonathan is one of the most technical and talented riders on the planet, if you have seen his riding, we are sure you will agree! His signature graphic shows everything Jonathan loves, especially is pride for being French.
This deck is for pretty much any rider! 5.5 is becoming much more common of a width, because it gives riders a lot of room to lock into grinds, but not make the deck less responsive. So if you are a rider who is constantly riding street and park, look no further because this is it!
Make sure you click the “specifications” tab to learn more.
- Weight - 3.75 lbs
- Material - Aluminum
- Sizes - 5.5x22"
- Foot Space - 15.7"
- Headtube Angle - 84
- Axle size Compatibility - 8mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility - 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm, 125mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility - 24mm (Can run 30mm, will need additional spacers though!)
- Peg Compatibility - Front YES, Back NO
- Headtube cut-out - YES
- Griptape included - NO
- Hardware/Brake included - YES, 1 bolt, top mounted brake