UrbanArtt Le Baron Signature Fork
by More info
The Le Baron signature fork from UrbanArtt is a masterpiece. CNC'd out of the highest quality aluminum, the fork is beautifully made. Some forks on the market don't focus on the small things such as integrated crown races, spacers, or nice slots for your axle. UrbanArtt and Le Baron didn't forget any of the small things with his signature fork, they made sure to include all the things listed before. The slots for the axle are nice because as you do various grinds on the fork, it will form to the size of the axel, making it so that you will only need one allen key to tighten or loosen the axle. It also comes with a proprietary compression bolt, this means that the bolt that comes with the fork, is basically the only one that will work with the fork. The large threads of the compression bolt makes the probability of stripping the bolt very low.
Make sure you click the “specifications” tab above for more information!
- Weight: .72 lbs or 11.5 oz
- Material: Aluminum
- Build process: CNC'd
- Steer tube length: 5.75"
- Wheel size compatibility: Up to 120mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm
- 12 STD compatibility: NO
- Compression Type: SCS
- Other Compressions: HIC if HIC kit with a removable top cap and bolt. Such as the Envy HIC kit, or the Root Industries HIC kit.
- Compression Bolt Type: Proprietary
- Hardware included: Axle, Compression bolt, Integrated spacers
- Crown race integrated: YES