TiLT Stage I Deck
by More info
Ever since TiLT released the first Theory deck, producing a smaller "park" deck has been on their mind. The Stage I deck utilizes everything the Theory has but in a toned down version made for riders who wants something a little smaller. It comes 5" wide by 21" inches long with an 83 degree headtube angle. When it comes to wheel compatibility, the Stage I deck can fit up to 120mm x 30mm wheels and comes with included spacers. For the price, purchasing this deck is a no brainer for any rider out there.
Make sure you click the "specifications" tab to learn more!
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 21"
- Width: 5"
- Headtube Manufacturing process: Welded
- Headtube Angle: 83°
- Axle size Compatibility: 8mm
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: up to 120mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: up to 30mm
- Peg Compatibility: No
- Radix/12 STD compatibility: Radix
- Concavity: Yes
- Griptape included: No
- Hardware/Brake included: Yes