Blackriver Fingerboard Trucks - 34mm
by More info
Blackriver 34mm V2 Trucks are the highest quality of fingerboard trucks designed. The popular name for these trucks are "BRT's". Hand crafted in Germany, these trucks are made to perfection.
Built by fingerboarders for fingerboarders to give a realistic feel with the highest quality standards.
These trucks have a wide variety of color combinations to fit your setups aesthetics.
Each set of trucks comes with six lock nuts to keep your setup tight with less chance of loosening while in use. Designed to fit perfectly with 30-33mm wide decks!
If Blackriver Truck hardware is needed (baseplate mounting screws or lock nuts), please be sure to purchase Blackriver Trucks First Aid Kits. Please read disclaimers below for more information!
The truck set comes with the following:
- Two complete Blackriver 34mm Trucks
- Eight baseplate mounting hardware screws
- 1 BRR Tool
- DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN THE MOUNTING HARDWARE SCREWS OR LOCK NUTS, AS IT CAN STRIP THE BASEPLATES OR BREAK THE AXLE LOOSE CAUSING AXLE SLIPPAGE!
- DO NOT USE ANY OTHER BRANDS HARDWARE ON YOUR BLACKRIVER TRUCKS, IT WILL DAMAGE THE TRUCKS!
- MUST USE BRT COMPATIBLE OR BACKLESS WHEELS! NOT ALL FINGERBOARD WHEELS ARE ASSURED TO FIT!
In case you clicked on this by mistake, we want to be clear. This product is meant to be used on fingerboards. You know teeny tiny skateboards for your fingers. NOT full size skateboards.
- Manufacturing process: Injection diecast
- Bearing compatibility: Single and Dual Bearing (Specific to BRT compatible and Backless Wheels ONLY)
- Bushing hardness: Medium
- Pivot cups: Included, pre-installed
- Hardware compatibility: Blackriver ONLY!
- Hardware specs: Phillips Head Baseplate Mounting Screws and lock nuts
- DO NOT use Tech Deck or other brand hardware on your Blackriver Trucks, as it will damage the axles and kingpins!